|Job Description : |
Sandy’s Fabrics & Machines is seeking a team member who is a qualified and experienced Sales Developer and is ready to achieve financial and professional success!
The Sales Developer is responsible for successfully creating and closing high-end sewing machine, sewing furniture and software sales as well as providing excellent customer service. The ability to learn quickly and remain extremely knowledgeable in an ever-growing industry is essential.
- Conduct yourself with a positive attitude and provide above-and-beyond customer service.
- Be present and able to greet customers as soon as they come through the door.
- Possess or be willing to learn affective methods of qualifying a customer for certain products in our store through questioning and conversation about their sewing hobby or interest.
- Be able to suggest products and direct a customer towards sewing machines and accessories that will best suit their needs.
- Conduct effective, thorough, exciting, and informative demonstrations of sewing machines with the goal of increasing sales.
- Be willing to ask for the sale and have the skills and ability to overcome objections and find a solution for each customer.
- Effectively and efficiently use a Lead system to manage potential sales daily
Other Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Check sewing machines in for repair via POS intake
- Stock and merchandise sales floor for proper display of product
- Answer phones, cut fabric, and use a Point-of-Sale system
- Daily and weekly store tidying
- Lead or assist in teaching core sewing machine education courses.
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 years or more in high end sales
- Enthusiasm for learning new products and continuing education to stay current with industry product and terminology.
Who we need:
- Someone who is a self-starter, hard worker, and a fast learner.
- Someone who can multi-task
- Someone who loves interacting with people every day and seeing your hard work reflected in your paycheck!
- Someone who is motivated to meet goals to earn more money.
- Someone who is flexible and a good team player.
This is a Part-Time position.
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Compensation: $17/hr base + Commissions and bonuses. Great potential for $50,000+
Compensation will be $20/hr for the first 90 days while you are training. After the first 90 days, most Sales Developers earn between $25 -$35/hr between their base + commissions and bonuses. The more you sell, the more money you make!
We provide great benefits and perks, including high earning potential, Simple IRA with matching, PTO, opportunities for advancement and bonuses, health and dental insurance, employee discounts, and a fun work environment!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Uncapped commission