OESD & Sandy's Fabrics and Machines Is coming to Spokane, WA to bring you a A fun filled embroidery adventure!
OESD's Super SPREE is a fun, hands-on event for embroidery enthusiasts of all skill levels.
In this two-day event, you will learn to make six different projects, plus you'll learn valuable embroidery tips and techniques to make your own projects more successful and less stressful! Gain embroidery inspiration as you view a wide variety of embroidery projects on display and learn how to choose the right products for most any type of project.
Exciting product offers available ONLY to Super SPREE attendees!
- Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exciting OESD designs
- Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
- Class CD with all class project handouts and designs
- Project kits for ALL 6 projects for EVERY attendee!
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects
- Door Prizes and Giveaways
- Goody Bag valued at over $200 filled with fun sewing and embroidery items
- Exciting product offers available ONLY to Super SPREE attendees!
- Continental breakfast
- Afternoon Snack
When: June 17th and 18th, 2016
Where: Cedar Creek Village (Club House) - 8424 N Nevada St, Spokane, WA 99208
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Call (509) 585-4739 to register TODAY!